A Friday in Cache Valley

It's game day for the Aggies so we made a day of it in Logan.


Kevin baptized Emmy and I for 20 women.  
Gracie waited in the temple's waiting room.
Gracie told her Dad Only 2 more years until I get to be baptized too.



Today I am thankful for my friend Melanie.
While Emmy and her Dad fished me and Gracie went to visit Melanie.
Melanie and I met at Rick's College where we both lived in Dorm 2, went to USU together, I did her wedding flowers, we took a childbirth class together while pregnant with our firstborns and then delivered our firstboys a week apart from each other.  She is a great friend and has been a huge answer to one of my prayers the past couple of months.



Night games in Logan in November are COLD.
Gracie and I did not come as prepared as we should have.
We both froze our feet off so we bailed early.





Look at my happy college girl and my happy 4th grade girl!
I love these girls and I loved spending the day with them and their Dad.

Popular Posts