They Went Defeated

We experienced a first in football this year.
Esty's team went the entire season defeated.
In fact, in over half the games they didn't even score.
I think the average the other teams scored was like 50 points a game.

Honestly, Esty's just in it for the fun of the game and to be with his Homies.
Jackson was a lot more serious about football, which is why he chose to be involved with a different program.





I don't think it's too much to expect decent coaching for the amount of children you have to sell just to pay for high school football.  And I get that the coaches get paid practically nothing.  But Esty actually came out of the season with less skills than he started with and I'm a little ticked. Can you tell?
Sorry, this might be my most negative post in the history of the Beck family blog.  
I'm done venting.
Thanks for listening reading.

Popular Posts