The Ogden Temple Dedication



Being able to attend temple dedications has been a really special thing for our family over the years.
Kevin is taking the picture and I guess Emmy is already inside the church.  Kloe's friend Kara was able to join us.  Had I not been surrounded by so many people I would have cried through the entire dedication.  The temple is such an incredible blessing in my life and has taught me so much about my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ.  Kevin and I were especially blessed to be able to hear President Eyring speak.  His words reminded us of the reunion with our Baby Kevin that awaits us when the Savior comes again.



We'd like to thank Aunt Tam and Uncle Steve for the constant dribbling going on in and outside our house :)




And we'd like to thank our neighbors the Meldrum's for spoiling watching the girls while we were at the temple dedication.  As soon as they got home Janie says, "When can we go to their house again?".

Popular Posts