Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread

I've been plugging away at cleaning out my house.
I spent the morning working on my pantry.




Miss Lilly has adjusted to Janie's Kindergarten schedule pretty well.
She tells me she misses Janie throughout the afternoon and likes to walk her to school.



I felt Fall arrive today.  Not sure if it's a temporary thing or not but I just had to make some pumpkin cinnamon bread to celebrate.  I have to say, I exercised pretty good self control and didn't eat one piece...I have no idea what happened to all that crust off the top :). 

Here's the recipe if you want to try it...

Becky's Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread

2 1/4 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 large pkg instant vanilla pudding (5.1oz)
1 tsp salt
4 tsp Saigon cinnamon
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/4 cup canola oil
4 eggs
1/2 milk
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 bag cinnamon baking chips

1. Stir all the dry ingredients together.
2. Add the wet ingredients, then add the pumpkin.  Mix well.
3. Pour batter evenly into 3 medium or 2 large bread pans.  (Spray pans with non-stick spray)
4. Bake at 350 for 1 hour (check bread at 40 minutes)

Popular Posts