Gracie Turns 10!


Let the birthday celebrations begin!!!


She totally looks like a 10 year old doesn't she?!



She has been looking at magic trick kits for months.  She spent every spare minute today working on her magic skills.



These two spent the morning playing with 2 laundry baskets.  Despite the look on Lilly's face they were having the best time.



Just capturing the moments.



Gracie chose a lemon cheesecake.
It's the same cheesecake I chose every year on my birthday growing up.  I'm sure I had it for my 10th birthday too.  It's easy and so good!  You should make it.

Becky Beck's Favorite No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake

1 9" pie crust (I like homemade--see below)
8 oz cream cheese
1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla
Fruit topping of your choice (I choose to have it plain)

Mix cream cheese, milk, juice and vanilla until smooth and pour into prepared crust.  Lick the bowl clean.  Refrigerate 3 hours and serve.

Crust: mix 1 1/2 cups ground graham crackers (I accidentally used 2 1/2 cups this time because I struggle reading recipes--but it was ok since you really can't have too much of a graham cracker crust), 1/3 cup sugar, 6 TBSP butter and press into pie shell.



We ended the night with a fabulous magic show from the amazing Gracie the magician and her talented assistant Janie Rose.

Happy Birthday Gracie!  
You are beautiful, thoughtful, smart, a peacemaker and a wonderful sister and daughter.  We love you!

Popular Posts