Birthday Party with the Becks


Kloe turned 13 today!!


I had no idea how much I would enjoy my teenagers!  Kloe is so much fun!  She's changed a lot in the past year, both inside and out.  She's growing up, she's figuring out who she is, what she believes and why she believes it.  She's a great big sister, especially to Lilly who always looks for Kloe when her mom isn't around.



She just opened her ancient flip phone.  Our kids get a phone when they go to Jr High.  It's mostly for me so I can keep track of them.  Hopefully she's not too embarrassed by it since almost all her friends have smart phones.



We celebrated all our September birthdays with Papa Dave, Mama Linda, Uncle Steve and Aunt Tami tonight.



Mama Linda made a delicious Strawberry Birthday Cake and Kloe blew out her candles the first try.



Estabon kept distracting me during the present opening ceremony.
Maybe it's just because I'm his mom but I think he's so dang funny.  He cracks me up several times a day.



Our little magician gave us a great show to finish off the night.




Oh ya, and Emmer was here too!  She came down to help celebrate the birthdays and go to the Ogden Temple Dedication with us tomorrow.   22 more weeks and I'll have all my babies under one roof for a weekend here and there, but who's counting.

Popular Posts