Super Saturday & Super Hot

I get up early to be able to study without getting interrupted but about 50% of the time this ends up happening...


it's like she has a little sensor that goes off as soon as I get up. 


I had a few friends and neighbors ask me to let them know what we were doing for our Super Saturday on September 27th.  Here you go...











If you can't see the prices email or text me and I'll get them for you.



Our A/C was repaired Friday night and worked like a champ!  And then it went out again Saturday night :(.  So still in a hot house.  Thanks to Mama Jan who let us cook our pizzas, have FHE, and let a few of the girls sleep over in her cold house!


We were missing Papa Tom so Esty wore his hat.  He was thinking it would go great with some of his socks.  It was almost as if Papa Tom were right there with us.



Popular Posts