Beautiful Country

Today was a lazy Saturday.
My to do list consisted of:
A trip to the DI (filled the back of the suburban with stuff, such a rush)
A quick trip to Costco (came out of there with only ONE thing, might be a record)
Print and laminate our new family theme for the 20214-15 school year
Make crunchy potatoes for dinner tomorrow
Mop the kitchen floor


Did you know?  
Lilly Rebecca Beck does NOT like her middle name.


I thought I'd post some more pictures of the projects at The Moon Ranch!
My Aunt Judy, Uncle Alex and their kids have been so busy!





Grandpa Moon used to have tons of milk cows.
This is his milking barn.






If the weather cooperates I will head up in a few weeks to help with a little project.  Stay tuned!



Grandpa's land has been in his family for over 100 years!  
Such beautiful country!

Popular Posts