A Birthday Lunch and Spidy 2



Happy Birthday Papa Dave!!
Everyone was able to make it this year (except our Brazil boy).  We really should celebrate more of our December birthdays in the summer!





 Focus on the cake, not the girl.






I caught Lilly cleaning the dried ketchup off the ketchup bottle.  Little things like that bug her.  And then she spent the rest of the afternoon in the sink.  She even sat still for me to do her hair after I washed it.





And here's Janie with her ancient (but new to her) hand-me-down-x's-3 iPod and she's headed to her date with mom and dad!


She wanted to see Spidy 2 so we let her pick where she wanted to eat in the food court.  
She was SO excited to see Spidy in action.  The husband and I heard it was pretty bad so we weren't SO excited but it ended up being pretty entertaining and Janie LOVED it and only had to cover her eyes about 4 times.




She did tell us on the way home that she's going to get a few more Spidy things and then she's going to start liking something else.  Let me tell you, I will be devastated when her Spidy days are over.  I think it's the cutest thing ever!

Popular Posts