#85

Estabon had his first game tonight, sort of.
Taylorsville's JV ended up playing most of the game since Murray only has one team instead of a Sophomore and a JV team.  Estababon is on Taylorsville's Sophomore team so he only spent a few minutes on the field.



Looks like it's time for a haircut.
Esty hates it when he gets that little ponytail thing in the back.




The bad news is Murray won but the good news is I got to try out my new (new to me anyway) camera with the zoom lense I bought from my sister Megan and it did not disappoint!  So much better than my iPhone camera.  When I asked Megan if I could buy her old camera I told her I wanted it for two reasons.  1--to take pictures where the object was in focus and the background was blurry and 2--so I could zoom in from the stands and get good pictures of my boy playing football.


Popular Posts