The Moon Farm



While I was doing the neighborhood picnic thing last weekend, several of my family were in Malad painting all kinds of stuff on Grandpa Moon's farm.  I was pretty sad I had to miss it :(


Here are a few BEFORE pictures of Papa Tom prepping a garage for fresh paint...





AFTER


That's my Uncle Alex up on the ladder, spraying away.
I've never painted with a sprayer before.  I bet I would love it.


This is a little one room cabin.  It has been home to a few of our family members over the years.
BEFORE



AFTER



Here's a BEFORE picture of one of Grandpa Moon's barns.  We took this in May when we were visiting Baby Kevin's grave on his birthday...



AFTER


Doesn't it look fantastic!

Here's another barn...



This is my cousin Kaylee getting her paint on.




We can't wait to go see it all in person :)

Popular Posts