The Frozen Show
The day after...
The children are exhausted.
The parents are worn out.
The children were so exhausted they spent the day in their PJ's or the clothes they wore yesterday.
They spent the day playing outside, laying around, watching Netflix, and EmmaLee and Lilly practiced their frozen show they would perform later.
I spent an hour in the gym trying to work off some of that funnel cake.
Girls night + the Dad at Zupas.
I love these ladies SO MUCH!
They are all strong, beautiful, smart women who I look up to and learn from (Steph that includes you too, we missed you!)
Sorry Mom and Dad.
Couldn't resist posting this picture.
I can't remember who was talking about what, but your faces crack me up.
I came home just in time for The Frozen Show performed by EmmaLee in her PJ's and Lilly in the clothes she wore yesterday.







