Reunions on the 4th!

We loaded up at 7:30 this morning to head to Malad for their 4th of July Parade!









We like to call this trick-or-treating in July.



As we drove into the cemetery Lilly says, "Hey, this is where Baby Kevin is".
Notice I am missing my oldest daughter.
She chose to spend this family day with friends.
And that's okay because she's 18 now and will be moving out in exactly 50 days.  
But who's counting.


Some of our family weren't able to come to Baby Kevin's graveside service and many haven't been back to the cemetery since we buried Baby Kevin so they got to see his headstone for the first time.



It was sweet to see all the cousins come over to look at his headstone.  They never met him but they love him.  He's a part of our family and he got to be a part of our reunion too :).



And then we headed to Hooper for the Moon Family Reunion.


We were so happy the oldest, wisest, and best looking Moon was able to attend!
You know him as Grandpa Moon but his friends call him Verlin.
I think Verlin is a very cool name and had I had more boys one of them would have for sure been named after him.











And then I drove home a car full of singing teenage girls and 2 sleepy ones.

Happy Birthday America!


Popular Posts