Missionary Monday - Week 1 in Embu

So my new area is Parque Luiza in the Embu zone and my companion is Élder Smith. If I could have chosen a zone to go to it would have been Embu because it is the only zone in the mission with nature. My area only has a little bit, but I will get to see more on trade-offs. Even the little bit makes me really happy though. 

Élder Smith is from Florida and is a decendant of Samuel Smith. He has one less transfer than me on the mission and visa waited in Tennessee for four months. He is already one of my favorite companions (and I've had a lot of good ones). 

I didn't do a good job this week of making notes of the things I could write to you guys about so this is basically all I got. What is it exactly that you guys like to hear about anyway? 

This LAN House doesn't have a way to send pictures so it might be a while before you will see pictures.

Élder Beck

Comments

Popular Posts