A Visit to Payson



Gracie and I left early this morning for Payson.
My BFF Shelley's son had his mission farewell.  She just sent a daughter on her mission in November and now she's sending one of her boys.  That's a lot for a Mama.




We ended up arriving 30 minute early so we went to see the progress on the Payson Temple and took some unsuccessful selfies.
This temple is gorgeous!


Hard to believe when me and Shelley met at the Ricks College we were sending our husbands (then boyfriends) off on missions and now we have kids on missions.  Exciting times.



Janie taught our family night tonight which included me being the winner of musical hot potato (with a green ball doubling as the hot potato), and picking out of the "Gratitude Gopher" Grab Bag.
If I can help create an attitude of gratitude within my kids I will consider my parenting efforts a success.


Love THIS message on gratitude.

Popular Posts