My Cutest Baby

My children are beautiful.  
But I have to be honest.  
Some came in to this world a little more beautiful than others :)


My little Esty wins the prize for my cutest newborn baby!  
I hope some day he will have his own cute little Esty Jr for me to love on since I didn't get enough of him back then.


Jackson Hole Summer 1999


This was the summer of "the accident".  Kevin split his neck wide open when he landed on a pole jumping down from the roof of our garage.  It was so scary!  His neck was gaping wide open like a mouth and every Dr in the emergency room kept telling us how lucky he was to be alive and that no major arteries were hit.


Here's a fun fact... See that band on Kev's wrist next to his watch?  That's the hospital bracelet they gave him when Esty was born.  I can't remember how long he ended up wearing it but I thought it was pretty sweet of him.  The husband LOVES his babies, and really loves sleeping with them.

And one more fun fact...Kev couldn't shave for months because of the risk of tearing open the cut.  That was the only positive thing to come of the accident (and the really cool ladder his work gave him).  I LOVE the husband in a beard :)!

Popular Posts