Her First Big Purchase



Em took me to lunch for Mother's Day today.
I am her mother.  But I am also her friend.  Sometimes she feels like more of a girlfriend than my daughter, like when we go out to lunch or shopping (which isn't too often since we both hate to shop).  And other times I feel A LOT like her mother, like when I tell her her room is a pigsty and she needs to clean it up, or when I ground her from the car, or tell her for the 5th time to clean her bathroom.


We ran into these cute cousins and my sister Kimmy.  The boys had just finished their tour of the firetruck.  What is it with all of the cops/firemen loving lunch at Cafe Rio?


We checked 
-Buy Emmy's Computer 
and
-Open Emmy a Checking Account
off our list of "Stuff to Do Before College"


Pretty sure she's been dreaming about this guy for a couple of years now.

Popular Posts