Good Times at the Gateway



Kloe's been working hard practicing with the Granite Summer Youth Symphony all month.  
They performed today at the Gateway Mall and did awesome!


Kloe has NOT enjoyed taking violin lessons.  All my kids have complained about taking music lessons at one time or another but Kloe has fought playing the violin more than any of the rest.  So I made her a deal.  If she'd play with the Granite Youth Symphony for one year, after that, if she still wanted to quit I would let her.  My hope was she'd catch the excitement of playing with all these other instruments and would want to keep playing.  
It only took her 3 days of practicing with Granite Youth and she was hooked!  Kloe told me the other day that when she plays with all those instruments it gives her the chills and makes her feel so happy.  Music is awesome!  I couldn't be more happy about this.




I went for the music, Janie went for the splash pad...







Lilly wasn't into it.

Popular Posts