Faceplant
Poor Janie fell face first onto the asphalt getting out of the car to go to church :(...
What you see here is the result of the face plant. What you don't see is Lilly and Gracie bursting into tears as soon as they saw it happen and Kloe just standing there in shock.
Poor Dad getting to deal with all this and poor Janie. She told her Dad, "I wish Mom were here. She's kind of like a Dr and knows what to do when this kind of stuff happens".
Dad did just fine and everyone survived without Mom.
Janie all cleaned up.
Me and Emmy had a fun night with lots of family. This is my beautiful sister-cousin (a cousin who is more like a sister) Erica. She hosted a big family dinner and had I not been so busy eating and talking I would have taken some more pictures.





