Missionary Monday - Week 9 in BNH

So the meeting with Elder Anderson was cancelled due to rioting and we were prohibited from leaving the house on Wednesday. It wasn't anything super dangerous, they just burned a bunch of buses. I don't know what they did on Wednesday, but they had already started Tuesday night and we "had" to pass by one of the burning buses to get back to our house (Don't ask me if I took pictures, because technically thats a no-no.). I don't know too much about protests, but it seemed super calm. There was just a crowd of people watching and taking pictures. The police pretty much just let it happen. I'm not exactly sure what it is that they are upset about, but from what I can tell they do this sort of thing every so often for attention.

That was pretty much the highlight of the week, but I'll see what other details I can work up for ya...

Margareth said she had a dream that she was in a grove of trees hiding behind a big tree and watched Joseph Smith have the first vision. She is making progress with cigarettes, but the marital situation is gowing down hill.

We should have two baptisms this Saturday.

Yeah, I think that's all I've got for you today. I decided today that I need to lower my mental input of Conference Talks because I have SO MANY random little golden nuggets of gospel wisdom, but my mental focus his diminished a little and I have been doing a little bit of everything without getting too much of anything done well. So we will simplify.

Élder Beck

Comments

Popular Posts