Missionary Work


I love that my religion focuses on missionary work.
Did you know?  Our church will have approximately 100,000 missionaries by this September!  And my boy is one of them.  There is a lady in my neighborhood who is from Venezuela.  She was taught by the Mormon missionaries many years ago and often expresses her gratitude for the missionaries who introduced her to blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ.  I look forward to the day when Kevin and I can serve a full time mission.


Ever had one of those days?


It was one of those days for me.  
But the good news is, I just rolled with it.



I feel so much better with Kevin in the car when Estabon is driving.  Kevin explains what he should be doing when and why.  And despite the image in the rear view mirror, Estabon was not asleep at the wheel.



Minnie turns 3 next Wednesday but we are doing some celebrating tomorrow.  We made her a pink Minnie Cake today.




Tonight we had Uncle Stevie over for his birthday party/game night/pretzel night.  Emmy is pretty much a professional pretzel maker.




Popular Posts