Life After Death


I love that my religion teaches that there is life after death.
A better life.
A life that includes my youngest son.
A life free from cancer, illness, loss, disappointment and sorrow.
A life where we'll continue to grow and progress and where everything that has gone wrong in this life is made right.

Being a Mormon is my greatest blessing.  It gives meaning to all I do and purpose for the future.  It is a privilege to know my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ.
If you'd like to learn more about our church you can go HERE or email me (kevandbeck93@yahoo.com) and I'll find you some missionaries who can teach you and answer your questions.
I know for myself the church is true through prayer, faith and scripture study, and you can too.


My skirts entertained the girls for like an hour this morning.



Esty is SO HAPPY he gets to drive :)

Popular Posts