Baptism and The Holy Ghost


I love that my religion gives us an opportunity to come unto Christ through Baptism by immersion and to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

I was baptized when I was 8 years old and I was also confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and given the Gift of the Holy Ghost.  I love the covenants I made at baptism--to stand as a witness of Christ, to help bear one another's burdens, to serve Christ and keep his commandments.  I am so grateful to have the Holy Ghost with me.  It has guided and comforted me over the years and is one of my greatest blessings.



Throwback Thursday


I spent part of my morning scheduling appointments for me, Kev, Emmy, Dakota and Kloe to do baptisms for the dead at these 4 temples...





We are spending our Spring Break in Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Illinois.
The goal is 4 temples in 4 days!

Comments

Popular Posts