Missionary Monday - Week 4 in Indianopolis

Inline image 2Oi,

This week went by really fast. 

We had lunch with a super old Japanese lady in the ward that won the prize for the biggest, most expensive house I've ever been to. She lives with her son who owns a travel agency or something. The house has some hardcore security measures, like 5 maids, swimming pool, guest house, bbq hut, tennis court, basketball hoop, and some funky giant statues. In her yard we saw some monkeys and exotic looking birds. I'm going to guess toucan, but I have no idea. 

So we are in the process of finding new people to teach and we found this guy who after we taught him the Restoration called his mom to tell her that God's church is back on the earth and she needs to talk to us. Ha ha. So we'll see how that turns out. Other than that it is still pretty slow. One member pretty much gave us her address book with about 70 people in it to try and contact, but Elder Figeiuredo is going through some personal struggles and that has been seriously impeding us. 

I might have to end this letter here, I'm out of time. My bad. Sorry.


Comments

Popular Posts