Not a Dance Party



The little girls and I spent ALL MORNING at the school Christmas program.  That's what happens when you have one child in 3rd and one in 6th grade.  There was so much Spanish music happening.  I loved it!



Lilly was TICKED this was a singing program and not a dance party.  I had to take her out because she wouldn't stop screaming at me to go home and get her Cinderella dress.  I don't make this stuff up, there are always witnesses.  And by the way, I was TICKED I had to miss my trip to the bad side of Payson because of the weather :(.


Last night I dropped off some things to The T-Man and Little Man.  They are doing amazing with their grandma and they all seemed very happy and content. That made me happy!  Grandma thanked me for the schedule I put them on.  She said it's been a life saver :).  The only advice I gave her when she took the boys was "Pray every day for the Lord to help you and keep them on a schedule". 
 Now if I could just get Miss Lilly on a schedule.


Popular Posts