Temples and Trees

We had a temple trip to do baptisms at the Logan and Brigham City temples planned for today and tomorrow but with Kevin sick we decided to postpone it so here's what we did instead...








Did you know?  On the days the Jazz play McDonald's run a special--for every $1 drink you buy you can get a 10 piece Chicken Nugget pack for $1.  



I took these two to the Bountiful temple so they could cross this one off their list.  I hadn't done baptisms for the dead since Jackson was here and he was able to baptize me.  I love being in the temple with my kids.



It took them less than 10 minutes to go pick up this fine man tree for the basement.


The night ended with hot chocolate, a disappointing Love Comes Softly Christmas episode, and Estabon puking his guts out.  He is the 4th one to get it this week :(.

Popular Posts