Who Passes On Raspberry Dessert Cake?

It was our turn to feed the missionaries dinner tonight.
One of the Elders ate like a bird and passed on raspberry dessert cake.
I was shocked.
Who passes on raspberry dessert cake?


I love having the missionaries in our home.
We are trying a little harder to be a little better at being member missionaries.
Hopefully the next time we have the Elders over it will be to teach our friends some discussions.



The kids were so happy the weather was nice enough to play outside today.
The Little Man wanted to join the kids but his shoes never stay on for more than 30 seconds and his socks are quick to follow.  I had a talk with him before he went out and was very clear that if his shoes came off he would have to come in.  He's a smart little guy and kept those shoes on a good 45 minutes.  A record, I'm sure.




Overall it's been a good week.  It seems like we all adjust to each other a little more each day.  The kids treat T-Man just like a little brother and he acts just like a little brother.  He isn't used to having all these siblings but I think for the most part he likes it.  Church is a new thing for the boys.  The nursery leader has quickly learned to be a referee whenever the Little Man goes near another kid.  I thought maybe it was just Lilly who bugged him but it's all kids his age :).  He gets along with Janie fantastic so I think the more he's around kids his age eventually he'll get the hang of getting along with them.  Three hours of church is a lot for a 7 year old and T-Man has powered through pretty well.  His Primary teacher stopped me in the hall to tell me what a great kids he is.  It doesn't take long for him to win you over.

Comments

Popular Posts