Sun Glasses
I only took one picture today and this is it.
She wore the glasses all afternoon and even kept them on during her nap.
The husband only took one picture today and this was it...
The girls were Kevin's little shadows the minute he got home. They were a huge help (as you can imagine) fixing the lawn mower.
Here are a few highlights of the day...
-Janie announced she's back to liking Spider-Man
- Upon hearing that Janie was back to liking Spider-Man mom ran right out to buy her the coolest Spidy thing ever for Christmas that she and Mommy Marci saw at the junk store last week.
- Estabon was informed he will not be getting a smart phone (apparently there was some confusion with him thinking I was open to the idea, I am not)
- The T-Man learned the word "deluxe" today and later told me he was so glad he could stay with a deluxe family. (He says cute stuff like that all the time, such a sweet kid)
- Tried a new crockpot sweet and sour chicken recipe for dinner and everyone ate it without complaining.



