Puking and Post-its
My text to the husband this morning ...
Today has probably been the most eventful (and not the good kind of eventful) day this week but I KIT for the most part!
Janie just loves the Little Man! She is so cute with him and loves to make him laugh!
Poor Gracie did not see this puke fest coming :(. We cleaned her up and she got into the shower and then blacked out and collapsed. Scared us both to death! She's a fragile little thing.
Thankfully she has been able to keep Popsicles down and is doing so much better tonight.
TGIF!!
Never a dull moment today. This one got her finger smashed in the back door :(.
Things had calmed down by dinner time so we cooked the kids some pizzas and the husband and I escaped for a date. Kev has been reading a book his mom gave him called the 3 Word Journal (I think that's the name). Kevin has recently expanded his journal from just writing about fishing to writing about his thoughts and his life. So tonight he pulled out his little pink post-its with a few 3 word journal entries and a great quote by someone important but I don't remember who it was or what they said. One of his entries described his most embarrassing moment--Becky Arm Squish. Those 3 words remind him exactly where he was and what he did! Any guesses?








