Prayers Do Work!
Gracie saves the best for last :)
Stephanie! Have you seen these?...
Went to Costco all by myself today. It was a dream. I just had to return an item and buy milk and bananas but ended up coming home with 2 Christmas presents, 80 fruit snacks, 24 eggs, a bag of rice chips, and a 3 pairs of PJ's for the little man.
No institute class tonight due to Fall break so the husband and I went to a movie. I thought the movie was great! The husband, not so much. He gets motion sick and wasn't a fan of the cinematography. I will say this. YOU COULD NOT PAY ME ENOUGH TO GO UP INTO SPACE. Even if you could guarantee my safe return home, I wouldn't do it.
Happy 10th! Celebrated our Baby Kevin with Pizza and Ice Cream tonight and a few extras joined us. This is Emmy's friend Connor and Esty's friend Jesse. My kids have great friends! They are also very brave friends to hang out with so many kids bombarding them. Janie thinks all the friends who come over are her best buddies. Connor might have to be banned from the Beck house after he spent the night trying to brainwash Janie into being a BYU fan :). But seriously Connor, I'm not kidding. And by the way, if Kevin finds out you are a Jimmer fan you will be banned for life, just so you know :).
The T-Man wanted to say the family prayer tonight before bed. Prayer was a new concept for him when he came to our house. He has loved learning to pray. The night before he started at his new school he said his first personal prayer before going to bed. He asked that he'd have a good day at school and that the Great Pumpkin could make all his deliveries. The next morning I asked him if he was nervous for school and he said Nope because I prayed about it. When I picked him up after school I asked him how his day went and he said Great! Prayers do work! Yep T-Man prayers do work!






