Cindaleela

Me and the Little Man and the T-Man were out and about today.  


We kept ourselves entertained with the Jackson mask while we waited for their family friend to come pick them up. 


I am grateful they have wonderful family and friends in their life who love them and are a great support to them.



Picked the husband up some old man slippers today to go with his old man sweaters.  



The school Halloween carnival was tonight.  My friend Sophany was in charge and she did a fantastic job!  Aside from borrowing her a bail of hay I was absolutely NO help.  8 kids at home=even less volunteering than I already wasn't doing.


Lilly LOVED the dance party!  She was supposed to go in her Toodles Minnie costume but I hid the dress so she wouldn't wear it every day and now I can't find where I put it.  She was perfectly happy to be Cindaleela.  

Popular Posts