Janie Builds A Bear



Perfect weather for some football!!
Estabon brought it today!
Had some great tackles and a touchdown!



When the girls turn 5 Mama Linda and Papa Dave give the kids a Build-A-Bear!


Janie has been SO excited for her trip with Grandma and Aunt Tami to pick out her very own bear!


Meet Jade.





Me, my Mom, my sister Kim, and my friend Karri (who had to leave before getting frozen yogurt because she forgot she left candles burning in her house :( ) went to the LDS Women's Conference.  The theme tonight was keeping our baptism and temple covenants.  I loved what the women taught us about helping our children keep their baptism covenants to help bear one another burdens and stand as a witness of Christ.  Our prophet, President Monson talked about his love for the Relief Society.  I love being a part of the Relief Society!  It provides so many opportunities to serve and reach out and help each other and the lessons each Sunday strengthen my faith and belief in the Savior.

Comments

Popular Posts