I Heart Thursdays!


Kloe and Gracie had an early day and then SEP conferences with their teachers.
They both have fantastic teachers!
Gracie's Spanish immersion teachers have two classes worth of kids to do conferences with.  
Bless their hearts.
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Kloe's teacher has 39 students, so pretty much two classes worth of kids also.  Bless her heart too.


I LOVE THURSDAYS!
It's like a bonus date night with our institute class.  I left class tonight with some additional understanding of the Atonement and a greater love for my Savior.  
Kevin and I went walking after class.  We always talk when we walk but we ended up having so much to talk about we stood out on the porch talking for another hour and a half.  We discussed our kids (rarely do we ever have a discussion where one or more of the kids aren't brought up :), we talked about some changes going on in our business.  We talked about some of our goals for our family and all with very few interruptions (which is why we stayed outside on the porch :).


We talked right through Bed:30 and found these three passed out in our bed when we finally came in.


Comments

Popular Posts