Goals and Games



I was in Gracie's room today and noticed her goals for the year.  I love that she wrote Go to Disneyland and she accomplished her goal!  She wrote that before she (or I) had any idea we'd be going.  If she can learn at 9 years old the power in writing down her goals she'll have lots of great things to come in her life!


And look at Jade's cute new birthday outfit from Papa Dave and Mama Linda!  (Gracie was a little annoyed Janie named her build a bear Jade too--I tried to explain to Grace that it's a compliment when someone copies you but I don't think she believed me).



Outfit #2 for today.  Note to self--put all of Lilly's clothes up where she can't see or reach them.



Game night was a bust tonight.  The 2 little girls wanted us to play the game their way and kept taking our tiles.  I am thinking we'll switch Monday nights to movie night in October since we have so many fun Halloween movies.  Which reminds me... If the great pumpkins need a movie idea for this year the girls LOVE Hotel Transilvania!   

Popular Posts