Girls Birthday Trip - Day 6 - Water Day
Whenever possible I do laundry on vacation...
Is that weird? Probably. I prefer to return home with clean folded laundry as opposed to loads of dirty laundry. While I did laundry Kev and the girls swam.


And they swam, and they swam, and they swam. Kloe Gracie and Janie were in the pool from 10:30am to 4pm.

They took a 10 minute break to eat a hangaburger and then it was right back in the water.


Still workin on that awesome birthday treat.

At first glance you may think Lilly is napping. Nope, she's pouting.

Janie got a second wind but the 2 big girls are wiped out from their water day (but not too wiped out to put down cheese fries, a big bowl of mac and cheese and Oreo sundaes).

Love these birthday girls :). Janie is pretty bummed tomorrow is our last day in California. The girls took a vote and they all preferred California Adventure to Disneyland so we'll celebrate Kloe tomorrow in California Adventure!
Here's a few pictures of Lilly just loving exploring Minnie's house. She keeps asking to go back :).






