Girls Birthday Trip - Day 5 - Janie Turns 5!


Finally!  After 12 months of asking when is it gonna be my birthday? The day has arrived and Janie couldn't be more excited about it!




After waiting in line to see the princesses on Monday Janie was DONE with the characters.  She wanted no part of them--but Miss Lilly was just the opposite and couldn't get enough!




These faces were not pretended or staged.  This "kiddie" ride was so bumpy and jerky!  It was our first and last lady bug ride of the day :)





Can you see Lilly's face?  She screamed the entire time but I couldn't tell if they were happy or scared screams.  Have I mentioned of all our kids she has been the only screamer?  We have tried and tried to calm the scream in her but so far she's winning.



Lilly could have watched Minnie all day!  She felt so bad after we left Minnie because she forgot to tell her she loved her.



This picture cost me a bag of cotton candy to get Janie to pose with Minnie.  Worth it.



My parents are quite the troopers!  They are worn out from their two Seattle trips this past Summer but they are holding their own and we all love having them along!


Thanks to Papa Tom waiting in the forever long line we all got fast passes for the Radiator Springs ride.  It was SO fun and after riding it Janie informed me I'm not going to like Spider Man any more Mom now I like Cars--but I'll still keep my Spidy stuff.



Gracie taking Lilly on the Mermaid ride for the 10th time!  Janie and Lilly LOVED it!




Gracie has graduated to the big kids rides.  Finally.



It's tradition to get the big fat turkey leg.  Me and Estabon love them!  Gross, I know.  Esty wasn't here to share it with me so I ended up with the turkey leg meat sweats and will probably not be able to look at another one ever again :(



More bribes happening here.









We let the birthday girls choose where they want to eat for dinner and what treat they'd like.  Janie saw one of these suckers in Disneyland Monday and knew that was going to be her birthday treat!  It took some searching but we found one in California Adventure and she was the happiest 5 year old ever!





And she's out!  Mission accomplished for a magical birthday!  She loved every minute if it and we have loved every minute of her being a part of our family.  She has a big heart and is quick to say I love you and thank you.  Happy Birthday sweet Janie Rose!  We love you!

Popular Posts