A Young Woman & A Slow Stinker

Kloe is almost 12.  Turning 12 means she graduates from Primary and gets to go to Young Women's.  She is so excited she can hardly stand it!  Turning 12 means she only has 9 days to finish up the assignments in her Faith in God book so she can get her Faith in God award.  And turning 12 means she gets to go to the temple to do baptisms for the dead.


She told me today that she'll probably cry when she walks into the temple because she's been looking forward to going for so many years.  She's excited to get started doing baptisms in all of the Utah temples, just like Emmy did.


Found out last night that I have overlooked an important hygiene issue with one of the children...


Apparently I have never given Estabon a stick of deodorant.  I am almost positive I gave him one in like the 6th grade but he swears he's never been given any or been told to use it.  Thankfully I'm pretty sure he's a slow stinker.  

Popular Posts