The Breakfast Rule

Last year I got smart and implemented the rule that the kids could not eat breakfast until they were dressed, their beds were made and their rooms were straightened.  (Of course this rule went out the window during the Summer).  It worked great with all the kids but Emmy since she can take or leave breakfast.  So Emmy has to do all of the above AND clean up her bathroom if she wants to take the car to school.  The alternative is me driving her, which she is not happy about, so she's followed the rules like a champ :).


I decided to do a bed/bedroom check today after they were all out the door for school.  Gracie passed (see above), Emmy passed...



Kloe passed...



Estabon, not so much...



Clearly he has some blind spots.  

Tomorrow's his first football game of the season so he wore his game day outfit to school...


He had lots of forms for me to sign this morning from his different teachers.  I always like to give the teachers a little extra info on my kids...

Comments

Popular Posts