Missionary Tuesday & Crashing

We had a fun surprise today when we received this email...


Brother and Sister Beck,

Please allow me to introduce myself as 
the new branch mission leader and to take this opportunity to thank you for sending a fine young man to serve a full time mission. Just wanted to tell you that Elder Beck is doing a great job and I can feel the leadership already when it comes to making decisions.  If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask me and the message will go to your son.
I am a Chilean citizen who grow up in Chile and served a full time mission in my home country.  I decided to move to Canada and met my eternal companion, which we just celebrated 25 years this past January. Believe it or not I just moved to USA 18 months ago to pursue my career.
We have 4 kids, oldest already married in the temple. second, served a mission in Chile.. This was a real blessing for me. The two youngest (16 and 17) in high school in a week. 

Have a great day,

Brother Claudio Ruz (Sheila)

I am so excited for Jackson and all he's experiencing.  He is a true disciple of Jesus Christ and I am grateful for the example he is setting for our family.

Apparently there have been over a million applications for Brazil visas from people who will be attending the World Cup next year.  I am guessing he'll be serving several more months in Michigan :).




This girl came home from school and crashed.  Her schedule is a bit much.  I'm just hoping she doesn't self destruct one of these days.

Comments

Popular Posts