A Sweety & A Stinker



This one's a sweety in the morning.  She loves to read with us.  I don't worry about waking the kids who aren't in school up so early for scriptures but she will often just get up on her own. She is the only child we've had who refuses to let us help her read.  She likes to read all by herself...and it came to pass that the Lamanites built a boat and Jesus wants us to be good...



Here is a sorry picture of the husband and I on our date night.  We went to Cafe Rio and then to an institute class we are taking this semester.  We haven't taken a class together since our Love & Logic parenting class we took back when we only had 3 kids.  Before that we took a country dancing class when we were first married and before that we had a class together in 9th grade which is where I first got to know Kevin and we became great friends :).  It was a really good class tonight!  Looking forward to lots more classes/Thursday date nights with my man!



What a stinker this child has been today! I have never had such a stubborn 2 year old.  People look at me like I have no idea what I'm doing with her--and they would be right.  She decided she wanted no part of napping today.  Instead she took great care in taking out both her French braids.  After putting her back in bed for the 5th time I gave up.  Todays score = Lilly 1 - Mom 0

Popular Posts