A Girls Night Gone Bad

2 soccer games back to back is a bit much for a 5 and 7 year old to sit through so Tirk and Max came to our house for the day while their brother Jett's team got their you-know-whats kicked, twice :(


These two put together a little musical number...



We only have 2 sets of boy toys.  The Rescue Heroes and Chevron cars.  The Rescue Heroes kept them busy for an hour.



Another girls night tonight.  I think I've mentioned, most of my kids are not fans of Mexican food.  Sad.  But I really wanted to go to Cafe Rio (for the second time this week, so what?) so I made a deal, if they'd all choke down a quesadilla I'd take them to Leatherby's for dessert.


They actually liked their quesadillas and we were having the best night, just us girls, eating delicious Mexican food and ice cream, dancing to the tunes on the juke box...


And then everything went bad.
Lilly smacked her eye on the chair and started WAILING, LOUD...


Then Janie says, Mom, the only thing that would make this night better is if I could have a hangaburger.  I say, no you just ate dinner and ice cream so she bursts into tears and starts wailing too...



Sometimes you just can't win.


Comments

Popular Posts