Happy Birthday Brother (Yesterday)


I'm back home.  I flew in at 10 this morning.  It was a quick/fun trip visiting my sister and her family.  I am so lucky to have so many sisters (sister in laws included).  They are my best friends and each of them are amazing and I love them!


Today was spent painting 4 little girls finger and toe nails, getting food ready for Sunday dinner, unpacking (the girls spent forever playing with this foam that I had packed some of Natalie's mother-in-laws amazing salsas and jams in), reading, cleaning, napping, and a date with the husband--we had lots to catch up on.






And ice cream with the kids to end the day.



Emmy flew to Arizona yesterday to spend some time with Rob and Steph's family.  Yesterday was Rob's birthday and he knows how to celebrate!  It was Chuck e Cheese for a birthday dinner and then a Diamond Backs game complete with birthday fireworks :)


It's just common knowledge that you go to Rob's house, you get spoiled!
Happy Birthday Brother!  Love you!


Comments

Popular Posts