Puppies, Play Dough and "Call #2"




Lilly just loves to play "puppies".


And Janie's showing her how to apply a bandeed.



Papa Tom was back today to finish installing the ceiling fans.
I am so excited about this one.  Not only will it help keep this room cooler in the Summer but it gives some great extra light as well.



He also spent some time with Janie and her Play-Doh...



I happened to notice I had an email today while I was fixing dinner...which was weird since I don't normally check my email when I'm fixing dinner.  I was so excited to see it was from Jax.  He was still online when I saw it so we were able to email back and forth for a few minutes.  He got his reassignment today!  Drum roll.......this was actually very exciting--like getting to open 2 mission calls!  Sorry, drum roll.....


He'll serve in the Michigan, Lansing mission until his VISA comes through!
He's pretty excited!  His good friend Nic Paulson is actually serving there now so it would be fun if they saw each other at some point.  Another friend, Sione Houma he played football with at Highland is playing football for Michigan University--probably won't see him but it's fun he has another Michigan connection.  The best news is that Jax gets to call us tomorrow so we'll look forward to that!

We read about the history behind the Detroit Michigan Temple tonight as we gathered for family prayer.  It was the 63rd temple and it was dedicated in 1999.

He didn't mention what day he leaves but we're pretty sure it's next week.



Popular Posts