More Precious Than Rubies



It was so cute this morning on our way in to church Lilly spotted my dear friend Lois and was so excited to see and talk to her.  She grabbed Lois's hand and walked with her the rest of the way into church, jabbering away.

Today it was just me and my girls with the boys away on their turkey hunt.  We spent the afternoon watching movies from the Love Comes Softly series.  We love these movies!  We watch them about every 6 months.  We ate spaghetti for dinner (Kevin hates spaghetti so I always make it when he's away) and I gave the lesson for family night.  Since it was just us girls I taught them from Proverbs chapter 31.  I love this chapter!  It teaches women about their worth as women, wives and homemakers.  I talked to them about how important their roles as wives and mothers will be and the influence they will have for good.  I hope my girls will always value those roles and know how important they are.


Popular Posts