Janie's Baby Kevin Shoes


We had such a nice Easter from start to finish.
A big part of my Sunday mornings revolve around getting my girls ready.  It was pretty cute when I pulled out Janie's church shoes.  She hadn't worn them since last summer and she loves them!  They look like princess shoes but she calls them her "Baby Kevin shoes".  I had completely forgot about her calling them that.  She wore them for the first time to Baby Kevin's graveside service last May so that's why she refers to them as her Baby Kevin shoes.  Love that.





We had my parents over for dinner but I didn't get any pictures :(
Here's a fun fact about my Dad--he often leaves something behind, whether he's at work or visiting one of his kids :)  Tonight he left his jacket--so Dad, don't waste any time trying to remember where you left it.




Comments

Popular Posts