Hunting, The One and Only, and Soup



Jackson has been itchin' to go hunting so Kev took the boys out to the west dessert this morning.  They had a great time shooting rabbits and did some target shooting.


Jackson received this in the mail today from his 10 year old cousin Braylee.



She had to write a paper for school about someone she admired.  Jackson loved it!  I loved it!  And I am reminded of one of the reasons I keep up on this blog.  Braylee lives in Washington and we don't see her very often.  In fact, I think it's been around two years since my kids have seen their Washington cousins :( but thanks to our blog Braylee keeps up with her cousins and I love that!


Wasn't sure if I was going to make it through today.  I haven't been this sick in a long time.  Papa Dave was a lifesaver showing up with dinner--Pizza for the family and THE BEST Chicken Noodle Soup on the planet for me :).  Thanks Papa Dave!  



Popular Posts