Help and Denial
Called in sick today for the first time since I started teaching Gospel Doctrine over 4 years ago. I just couldn't do it :( and the class probably appreciated me keeping my sickness to myself.
Miss Lilly is doing so much better. She is being SO helpful, rearranging the dishes while she sings Jingle Bells Jingle Bells, Jingle all the ways...
The girls have been so great to help me. Kloe took care of Lilly and Gracie took care of Janie all day so I could rest. I had Emmy take them out for ice cream last night--is it still helpful if a bribe was involved?
We just found out Jackson has been reassigned to the Provo MTC since we're still waiting on his Visa. If his Visa comes through in the next month or so they will still send him to the Brazil MTC. He leaves March 13th. I think I may have been in denial since he got his mission call last November. The fact that he'll be leaving his Mama for 2 WHOLE YEARS is starting to set in and I'm trying to KIT and hoping these sudden waves of emotion are mostly due to my weakened immune system :)--more denial.

