Flamin' Hot


Woke up at about 9 this morning.
I don't know if I'll ever be able to enjoy sleeping in with children living in my house.
If I don't get up with or before the rest of them I spend the morning trying to catch up :(


The husband, Estabon, Lilly, and myself headed out around lunch time to run some errands.  We had to stop at my parents and this would be Lilly just making herself at home.  Mom, it might make you feel good to know that as soon as Lilly said hi to Papa Tom she started asking Where's Grama?  
Every time Lilly sees my mom she asks Where's Gampa?  So I guess it goes both ways.



Kloe and Gracie decided to pull out these crafts they got for Christmas.  They will eventually be cute little pillows if they can ever finish them.



This would be the only person I know who LOVES snow in March and got so excited this past week when it snowed two days.



Kloe loves Flamin' Hot Cheetos but she has to eat them with a glass of milk.  Lilly grabbed one and put it in her mouth before we could stop her.  Apparently she loves them too, and doesn't need the milk to go with them.



Popular Posts