Bonding With My Gracie


Megan, remember the Halloween of 2011?
When you put Ryan's wig on Lilly and took a million pictures of her?
Well, more often than not her hair looks a lot like that wig!




(October 2011)



Today Miss Gracie and I did some bonding over frozen yogurt and shopping.  I surprised her and checked her out of school early (see I'm really trying to be more like my sister Kimmy).  
Let me tell you a little about my Gracie.  Unless you are a member of our family you probably wouldn't know that SHE NEVER STOPS TALKING!  Oh my goodness this girl can talk!  Most people think she is quiet and reserved which is so funny to me and Kevin.  She most definitely talks more than any of our other girls (and they all talk a lot too).



My Gracie is also very thoughtful.  She is always pointing out things she knows someone else would like.  For instance we were in the check out line today and she saw this magazine and got so excited about it because Kloe loves owls and wouldn't Kloe love this for her birthday cake this year!


 She is also very easy going.  She is happy with whatever she's given and she's always grateful.  She just goes with the flow and I'm really hoping that trait stays with her through the teenage years as it will make her mother's life so much easier :).  



Comments

Kimmy said…
I love it! How fun that you checked her out, you took it a step further then me by going shopping, I'll have to do that next time! I don't know how you feel, but I think I might get more excited having little dates one on one with my kids than they do:). Gracie is such a cutie! I love how much she'll talk to me when she comes to my house. I love that she thinks of others, such a great strength to have!
Meggara said…
i am thrilled about lilly's hair, she is working that lion tamer look!

Popular Posts