Almost Ready
Our day started with a flat tire
a flat spare tire
and 4 new tires.
Off to a great start!
Hard to believe this girl used to have thin and very little hair like Janie. She's 11 going on 16 and within an inch of being as tall as her Mama!
This kid may or may not still be in the clothes I put her in on Monday. She's such a quirky little thing. She went from hating and pulling out all her pony tails and hair bows to always wanting her hair done. She gets mad if I try to take her hair out to go to bed. She's also been wearing that flower in her hair since Monday.
We're down to a week!
One week from tonight we'll have the MTC behind us and our boy will officially be on his mission!
I'm a little bummed we have to take him to Provo. For some reason dropping him off at the airport to have him go straight to the Brazil MTC seemed so much easier. I know, it makes no sense but it's how I worked it out in my mind.
I think he's pretty much ready. He's been packing and I think the only thing he has left to buy is a belt. We REALLY want to take him to see Grandpa Moon before he leaves but Jackson has been sick too so if we can both get better we'll try and work in a quick trip to Malad. Kev and I joke with Jackson about how we can't picture him writing letters. I can see him writing a short paragraph but that's about it. Hopefully he'll surprise us!

